Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Preview of Q & R

Happy Summer!  I'm glad to see such wonderful progress on this SAL.  All of your work is amazing!  I'm working on the publications for Q & R right now and they should be posted and ready to stitch here very soon.  Hopefully, by this weekend.  So here they are Q is for Quilt & R is for Redwork.  Here is the DMC list for both.  I'll post as soon as the publications are ready for download! 

Love, Meg
Brooke's Books

Q = DMC 961, 321, 355, 800, 931, & 930
R = DMC 321 & 3866


3 comments:

  1. Oh, can't wait to get the graphs, Brooke! Thanks so much!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...the Q for quilt did it....decided now I have to join (although so late in the game)...couldnt find any tea dyed monaco, so I decided to tea dye some aida I have and hit the ground running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! So glad you're joining us...it's never too late!

    ReplyDelete