Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My progress


I got a late start so I'm catching up but here's my progress so far. I decided to stitch them individually (eventually) and someday sew sashing strips in between them to make the project into a wall hanging. To make it easier to hold, I'm stitching 4 at a time on a square of 32 ct. lambswool linen (so the piece will be easy to hold in my qsnaps) and then will cut them apart after stitching and beading.

I don't have the right beads here (and have to mail order them) so I'll have to leave the beading until later.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Rita! You had a late start but I do believe you are farther along then me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. Sounds almost 'quilt' like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I've ordered the beads for B and C and they're on the way. I'm suffering from "startitis" lately so have a lot of stitching to do. lol! I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's work on these.

    ReplyDelete